Thông cáo báo chí | VinaData - Full Stack Cloud Services
VinaData, Armor and Data Value cooperate strategically to optimize digital transformation for the cloud market in Vietnam
Location: Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, November 28, 2018 - VinaData on the same day signed a memorandum of understanding with Armor and Data Value to promote the provision and establishment of the most advanced cloud computing solutions and services for Vietnamese customers. Accompanying two leading partners in cloud solutions as well as network security will be an important step, reinforcing VinaData's commitment to support organizations, businesses and individuals in Vietnam. Shorten the time and effectively transform to cloud. Optimize the digital transformation process so that the deployment and use of information technology (IT) for organizations and businesses can achieve the greatest benefit.
Attending the signing ceremony were Mr. Vu Minh Tri, VinaData CEO and Deputy General Director of VNG in charge of cloud computing; Mr. Le Xuan Nguyen, VinaData Sales and Marketing Director; Mr. Reggie Ezeh, Data Analysis Director of Data Value; Chris Drake, Technical Director and founder of Armor and representatives of all three sides.
The current trend of all organizations and businesses is to focus on digital transformation and IT development in order to optimize the operation process, increase interaction with customers and partners in many new ways. Understanding the challenges of businesses in the need to select appropriate solutions both in term of technology and finance in digital transformation, to help business organizations effectively solve operations and still keep up Modern flow of global technology. VinaData signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with two corporations, Armor and Data Value. This partnership helps bring the most practical benefits to VinaData’s customers through advanced solutions in cloud technology, data analysis and information security on the most advanced platform.
Under the agreement with Data Value - A corporation specializing in data analysis - two sides will work together in the following areas:
- (1) Developing cloud infrastructure.
- (2) Accompanying with market development and customer consultancy to support in term of technology.
- (3) Developing specialized technology for data analysis.
And with Armor - a corporation specializing in information security - two sides will work together in the following areas
- (1) Developing cloud infrastructure.
- (2) Accompanying market development and customer consultancy to support in term of technolog.
- (3) In-depth investment in information security technology.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Vu Minh Tri, CEO of VinaData emphasized: “VinaData is currently focusing resources to develop new solutions, enriching the available comprehensive cloud ecosystem. have. In order for the IaaS infrastructure, PaaS platform and SaaS application system to bring the best benefits and revenue to customers when deployed, we are committed to working with reputable partners around the world to bring modern services and solutions, always in line with global technology trends. Typically, artificial intelligence platforms, data analysis process services, and information security technology on cloud platform. In these areas, Armor is very strong with Security and VinaData is a reputable provider of Data Analysis in the world. Combining the strengths of the three corporations, we are committed to providing the best solutions and cost-effectively deploy to customers.”.
As part of the agreement, VinaData, Armor and Data Value will work together to develop an annual cooperation plan, customer support consultancy, develop technology according to domestic market demand and establish a working group to co-coordinately execute the approval plan.
Introduction of VinaData
VinaData (vinadata.vn) is a subsidiary of VNG Corporation, built with the goal of developing solutions, applications, infrastructure creation and cloud platform to serve VNG's customers. Over 14 years of development with VNG, VinaData has performed well the task of providing infrastructure systems, developing platforms and continuous applications according to new technologies, meeting the requirements of services, from IaaS (Infrastructure as a service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) to SaaS (Software as a Service) for all VNG systems. The number of customers using VinaData's current service has surpassed 120 million, demonstrating stable supply capacity of VinaData's comprehensive service at the global level.
Introduction of Armor
Armor (www.armor.com) was established in 2009, formerly known as FireHosst, a corporation specializing in cloud computing security. Multi-layer security solutions, multiple levels that fully meet the international standards (HIPAA and PCI). Armor solution will help customers' data to be secured at the highest level even if located in private cloud, public cloud or hybrid cloud system.
Introduction of DataValue
Data Value (www.datavalued.com) specializes in analyzing and optimizing information and data systems. Data Value's deep data analysis technology helps to structure the input data block, provides insight into the operations of business and organization more effectively.